GO!

Anyone want a Bearded Collie mix!? Very CUTE!

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Hannah - ADOPTED!!

Waiting for my- forever home

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '12 12:38pm PST 
There's a Bearded Collie mix available at the Lebanon, Missouri Humane Society. Man, I want this dog, she's so adorable! cloud 9 Alas, I can't adopt her.cry

Please take a look at her profile and pass it on to anyone who you think would be interested!! Thank you!

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/22649501

Pollyanna
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '12 1:26pm PST 
Hey, when did Hanna get adopted? You didn't tell me. party
Aww, she cute, but Chad would be like naughty "we agreed to wait for a second dog!!! i agreed on the rabbit, not the dog!!" then he would be 'aww, I'm sorry, I'm fine with whatever you want". but that would be mean of me. big grin
[notify]
Hannah - ADOPTED!!

Waiting for my- forever home

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '12 1:37pm PST 
Hannah was adopted about a week ago, but I waited to say anything because she was "adopted" before and brought back. Hopefully this time it's permanent! smile

And hopefully Pollyanna finds a good home soon! She's different from all the other dogs there, she stands out when folks come by to look, so that's a plus for her at least. big grin
[notify]