GO!

Opinions on Naming Shelter Dogs after current trends?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Dublin Rose- O'Belle

Sugar Baby!

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 8:33am PST 
Dubs' shelter name was "Patsy Cline." She had a large bunch of littermates, so I can't remember them all, but I know there was a Willy Nelson and a Jerry Lee Lewis.

I like Patsy Cline, but I wanted to name her myself. And she was just tiny, so Dubs it is.
[notify]
Henry Miller

He's a tramp,- but they love- him!

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 4:44pm PST 
My last foster was George Clooney and let me tell you, he WAS pretty dreamy! (I was seriously in love with this little dog.)
George Clooney

My next foster arrives on Thursday and his name is Vince Vaughn.
Vince Vaughn

I think it's all sort of silly, I probably wouldn't choose these names myself. But I was surprised by how adorable people thought it was when I introduced George Clooney. (But that might have been because little george was so freaking adorable.)
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3