GO!

Dishonest? or?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '12 8:45pm PST 
Were you actually planning on having your friend pose as you? "I'm thinking of asking a close friend or trainer in the area to go for the interview and evaluation for me, with all of my information so if they choose to adopt to "me" its all a truthful situation only other than me being there in person."Your OP made it sound like you had told the rescue about yout plan & they said no, they had to meet you. If your plan was to have your friend pretend to be you...not act as a proxy...then try to fool the rescue, then totally not cool.
[notify]
Rest in- Paradise- Voltaire.- 1/1

Did somebody say- deer??

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '12 10:22pm PST 
no they would go as their self, but since i'm a groomer and have a few dogs they would use that information, so the program would have accurate information as to weather they would adopt to my situation.

anyways I spoke with her breeder and was able to work something out. I'm going to call tomorrow smile fingers crossed.
[notify]
Tessie

Which way did- they go?

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '12 7:08am PST 
I think its very dishonest, but what I don't get is you spoke with the facility in the first post and now you are saying you spoke with her breeder? Is it a rescue or a dog from a breeder? Most breeders that are reputable do not have a facility.
[notify]

Rest in- Paradise- Voltaire.- 1/1

Did somebody say- deer??

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '12 5:13pm PST 
she is not in a rescue, she was donated to a program by her breeder, and now the program has her up for adoption smile
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2