GO!

Pomeranian and what? Help me indentify?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Meesha

Furminate me,- baby!!

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '12 7:16pm PST 
I got the best dog at the walmart parking lot, and I could kick myself for not asking more questions about her personally- it was kindof a spur of the moment thing- I'd been looking for an adult dog at the time, and there she was in her little pink coat with her fluffy tail. cloud 9

I've taken her to the vet, but didn't ask what she thought. oops.

I definitely see pom, right? and then what? I googled "pomeranian mix" and there wer e2 pics that look quiet a bit like her and they both said pomeranian/chihuahua. Seems likely.

hopefully I'm doing this pic code thing right.

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '12 8:00pm PST 
Phalene (drop eared) Papillons have ears kind of like that
[notify]
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Fri Mar 16, '12 9:58pm PST 
She looks a lot like a Cocker Spaniel/Chihuahua mix I met recently. Cavalier/Chi and Cav/Pom crosses look similar too. I am going with some sort of Spaniel, in any case. smile
[notify]