GO!

Harley

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
Bianca CGC- TT HIC Thd- ♥

What big ears- you have...

Barked: Sat Oct 5, '13 12:41am PST 
Hey I don't know I this Ming help you but I recently found out about this food: http://www.darwinspet.com/rxmeals/
My dogs' holistic vet was involved in the formulation.
[notify]
Harley, SD,- CGC, TDI

Super Service- Boy!

Barked: Thu Oct 24, '13 7:07pm PST 
I have an update on Harley. We had his labs checked Tuesday and all kidney levels were within normal range. Other than the power of prayer, Im not sure how this happened, but Im beyond glad it did. Now, we keep doing what we were doing, continue to monitor and pray, and be thankful for every single day!

Edited by author Thu Oct 24, '13 7:08pm PST

[notify]
Polly

Lolly girl

Barked: Tue Oct 29, '13 1:41pm PST 
Thats great news....hope Harley continues to improve and stays as healthy has he can snoopy
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Oct 29, '13 5:20pm PST 
bumping to get above spambots AGAIN
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3