GO!

Harley

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Harley, SD,- CGC, TDI

Super Service- Boy!

Barked: Mon Sep 30, '13 5:08pm PST 
I tried to type out the entire story about the last two weeks, but Dogster won't post it bc "there are inappropriate words" (there aren't) and it won't tell me which words they are talking about.

So...LONG story short...My sweet boy has been diagnosed with kidney disease. He is doing better than even a week ago, and is mostly asymptomatic. On the advice of all 5 vets involved, he is not retired yet. (The ONLY thing they agree on).

For the full story see his page: www.facebook.com/prayforharley

If you are a person of faith, please pray for my boy.
[notify]
Harley, SD,- CGC, TDI

Super Service- Boy!

Barked: Mon Sep 30, '13 5:10pm PST 
This forum is where our service dog journey began 6 years ago. I felt like I owed it to you to let you know.
[notify]
Nova

Barked: Mon Sep 30, '13 5:44pm PST 
Oh my goodness. You and Harley are certainly in my thoughts. Sending lots of "get better" vibes your way.
[notify]

Charlie- Chaplin

A day without- laughter is a- day wasted

Barked: Mon Sep 30, '13 6:30pm PST 
You're in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult situation. Here for you when you need it.
[notify]
Harley, SD,- CGC, TDI

Super Service- Boy!

Barked: Mon Sep 30, '13 6:42pm PST 
I don't know what is up with the dang blasted filter, but every time I try to type something of substance, it kicks it back. Anyway, thank you.

Today was a good day. We got his blood pressure checked and he got to work a little. He is being my Harley boy.
[notify]
Bianca CGC- TT HIC Thd- ♥

What big ears- you have...

Barked: Mon Sep 30, '13 8:44pm PST 
Oh no! I always love to hear about Harley. I am glad to hear he is doing ok also.
I don't know what's with the filter, I've had it do the same thing to me several times for no reason.
[notify]
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Mon Sep 30, '13 9:50pm PST 
Thinking of you and Harley.hug

One word that isn't allowed is "special ist."
[notify]
Harley, SD,- CGC, TDI

Super Service- Boy!

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 11:48am PST 
Than you, Chance. And why not?? Anyway...he has been to see one of them (actually, 2 of them). There are a total of 5 vets on his case, either directly or by consult.

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes and prayers. Please, keep my boy (and our family) in your prayers. To stay UTD on him, go to his page (since the filter won't let me).
[notify]
Nova

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 6:05pm PST 
Heading over to the facebook page to keep tabs on you guys. I'm sure you're giving him lots of hugs already, but please give him an extra one from me. Hang in there.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 6:27pm PST 
OMG, I can't believe this. Even though we don't really know one another, I've seen you a lot and love hearing about what you guys do as an SD team. smile
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3