GO!

ADA require paperwork!!

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 72)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Silas

Loco

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 3:10pm PST 
Living in Canada (Ontario), I have not heard of them getting rid of certification. I'd be interested in a link as well. I hope this isn't true, I personally like the certification/licencing of service animals.

Link, I'm not entirely sure about BC laws (as each province has it's own service animal laws) and you probably have looked them up already, but I think you can apply to the Solicitor General of BC to get your dog certified for use in BC if you're thinking of moving.
[notify]
Harley, SD,- CGC, TDI

Super Service- Boy!

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 4:27pm PST 
Link, I'll see if I can find it. Not living in or even near Canada, I haven't kept up with it too closely. But, when I read about it before, it was Ontario specifically that I read about. I've also heard about a new law that I think is supposed to be the entire country, but Im not positive about that. I will see if I can find the links. There have been several over the past couple years.
[notify]
  (Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 72)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8