GO!

I don't want to Babble or repeat an artical

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 6:17am PST 
Sadie and are doing well though it is hot. I am not doing so well with my dating search. I did join the Doggy scouts not that that helps cause there are non in my area. Thinking about moving and that is going to be a big deal. Do I need to up date my letter and stuff with my doc. so when I to the license place to get Sadie tags in that town she will be still known as a SD?
Hmmm, its been nagging at me. Taking baby steps here and wondering about the fact I might need to explain more when I move. Got some new fish for Sadie in her 55 gal. tank lol...
everyone thinks that is so funny that I now call my fish her fish.
It is like this she pays more attention to them and they know her. (they are afraid of me when I go to feed them obveously she can't do that. So there was something new I had to say and I can't seem to get it in to words. Or I just forgot what I was going to say about it. Dose that happen to you all? I am sure it dose. Hmm I will remember soon enough if not guess it was not that important then.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Aug 10, '13 2:26pm PST 
I think it is time to move more and more I think about it, and sometimes I feel like I am going to cry. Because I need a bigger place but then I am so comfortable here, other times it is just hard when inspection time comes around. I am not sure anymore what I am doing I think of all those ARA commercials about moving in with the family and all that. I just feel I need to find a sinifacat other but that is getting hard to do also. I don't get out much and I am tyered of being a lone all the time other then having Sadie with me.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Aug 16, '13 10:17am PST 
Sadie and I have had a slow and fairly quiet summer.
Here in maine we have not gone really any where special either but that is ok.
We are still on our health fitness routine witch is nice for us.
[notify]