GO!

I wish !!!

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Fri Jun 7, '13 11:13am PST 
I wish that people would listen to me better, but they don't and I am not sure who is at fault the person who is not listening or the fake or bogus sights that scam you for hundreds to reg. your SD.
I just had a really intense talk with my Daughter about SERVICE DOGS!!! Again she is telling me how my dog is not a real service dog cause she barks and she is so hipped up all the time. She dose not see Sadie all the time. She sees Sadie when she is off duty. She tells me about this guy who has all this ID stuff for his dogs. He has dogs that mediate his allergies etc. disabilities (he is like bubble boy GUY).
I wish that there were ways to tell people there are 1000s of different
SDs that do other works that are letgit. It is cause she is stuck on the idea that I can't train my own SD, and that this guy has real SDs cause he has all these state IDs. I am not going to fight with her I really don't have the patients for that. I have had to fight with my Landlord also.
I wish they will just get it!!!! Do I tell them to read the ADA laws. I showed her the sites that you spend money and it still dose not make your dog anymore SD then anyone else? I tryed ???? I am all out of breath really !!!! "I WISH "
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Jun 9, '13 3:22pm PST 
Still wishing
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Jun 21, '13 7:12pm PST 
I had another run in With the A** whole next door. Sorry for the potty typing....
Just he again is telling me how dangerous Sadie is and I feel like I want to bite him myself.
Maybe if I bit him they will put me down ? DO YOU THINK? I know that is a lil barbearick But still?
Do you ever really get the feeling that Dogs just might have the answer to all this ( BITE THE A** WHOLE hmmm?) So my answer was the middle finger sign lang. for F*** U, and a THIS MEANS F/U in sign lang. by the way. His friend thought was amusing. But he was not looking so it really did not mean much. I don't under Stand I just can't get sadie not behave better about him though I think inside me I Do understand and feel I just wish I could bite him my self. Though I have a feeling I just might catch something if I did. Well I guess wishing and daydreaming is the closest thing I can do.
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 1:46pm PST 
I wish that states and federal police would train thier people better cause I hate reading things like the one here about police shooting SDs and other dogs. THere is no since in it at all.
THere is no need in it either. THey show stuff on Animal planet and police that save animals but they don't seem to show the other side of the police people that shoot animals too.
They don't train their people for Mental illness and they don't train for SD and therapy animals.
I guess this is the show of the times we are in.
[notify]