GO!

Chaplin was just attacked by another dog need hugs support and recommendations

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
Charlie- Chaplin

A day without- laughter is a- day wasted

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 5:08pm PST 
Thanks so much for all the advice and support. I just picked up some pepper spray and now bring it with me.

My private trainer also teaches an off-leash class which she is letting me take and he did just fine without any issues. He was the most confident and gregarious puppy out of his litter so fortunately I think he has the kind of temperament which has given him a quick recovery from bad situations.
[notify]
Iris vom- Zauberberg

Service Werewolf

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 5:33pm PST 
Excellent news! It sounds like you selected a solid pup.
[notify]
Bianca CGC- TT HIC Thd- ♥

What big ears- you have...

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 12:13am PST 
Charlie I took that class with Bianca and loved it. way to go
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 1:23pm PST 
I hope charlie is doing better and I hope the class is working out I hope he will come out of it with his good nature.
[notify]
Polly

Lolly girl

Barked: Sun Jun 9, '13 12:30pm PST 
I just saw your post. so sorry this happened. Polly and i have been attacked about two years ago. she did well getting over it..faster then I did. she would watch other dogs at first..I would use the leave it command and give treats. We went back into training so she could be around a group of calm dogs and this paid off. no problems. I do carry a stun gun with me for attacking dogs ( I know some people don't like them) but it works for me, I have not had to use it yet..so far so good. good luck smile
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3