GO!

Service Dog saves Stranger's Life while Off Duty.....

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Sasha

Medical Alert &- Mobility

Barked: Sun Apr 28, '13 1:36pm PST 
Sasha is nominated to be our National Hero Dog & if he wins Canine Companions for Independence gets a nice check!

http://www.herodogawards.org/contestants?nominee=96923561

Or check out all the nominees at: herodogawards.org

(Sasha is the only dog in snow)

Edited by author Sun Apr 28, '13 2:10pm PST

[notify]
Iris vom- Zauberberg

Service Werewolf

Barked: Sun Apr 28, '13 3:05pm PST 
Congratulations on your nomination!
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sun Apr 28, '13 4:27pm PST 
That is cool most dogs I don't really get the consept to off dutie alls they see is someone who needs help.
[notify]

Helio

Future centre of- our universe

Barked: Tue Apr 30, '13 4:07pm PST 
That is very cool!! Congrats on Sasha's nomination applause
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 8:40am PST 
I think if a dog is so loved it loves back wether it be a stranger or someone they know. I think that SDs are so use to helping that they don't know what down time really is though they are playing and helping thier partner I think it is cool that a dog also can see out side it's own box that tells you that a dog or any animal has heart and soul.
[notify]