GO!

Stuff people say about SDs

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Clementine

SDiT

Barked: Tue Apr 30, '13 9:00am PST 
Karma, this is where I found 'hand-outs', ADA cards, etc. You print them yourself, so they are free. The site also has great tips & resources for people with SD's. Hope it helps smile

http://servicedogcentral.org/content/handouts
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Tue Apr 30, '13 11:54am PST 
Karama, I hate to say this but it is the choice of dog that you chose that makes people's heads turn. Take it form me, a lot of people ask how I could choose sadie for this job. I told them out right that I chose her cause her breed was strong and bred for the things I will need her to do as I get worse. I looked around and there are a lot of places to answer the Pamphlet question and I found a couple places that do it pretty cheep and on line there are some cheep places too. You can also make your own simple ones if you have a printer and know how to do it. I have disigned my own I just have not gotten my printer to work well enough to print out what I have gotten. I also plan to have ID cards for emergentcy situations. I am planning on infesting in to ellaminating machine too. All apart of my get up for my prepping I have been working on. I am working on Sadie's second part of training work that I have her for. She is really built up now for her job of pulling. I am training her to pull a cart for myself and to put BO equipment in to it.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2