GO!

Something to put a smile on your face

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Charlie- Chaplin

A day without- laughter is a- day wasted

Barked: Wed Apr 10, '13 3:52pm PST 
I was going through all of my old youtube "likes" and restumbled upon this. It's a good laugh. Space between you and tube.

http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=I3g9sehEmew
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Thu Apr 11, '13 9:54am PST 
lol that was soo funny. I work at a guide dog training center and that was hilarious!!
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 5:30pm PST 
Yeah I have seen this too a few time it is kinda funny and a lil desturbing lol....
[notify]

Barked: Sun Apr 14, '13 6:07pm PST 
It's funny how people try to talk to a dog and show a map on his face. laugh out loud Hilarious!
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Apr 14, '13 6:38pm PST 
I really believe in talking to my Dog like she were a human I don't feel that cesar is all there in that catigory though I still like him as a dog trainer. I feel people under estemate Animals.
Sadie often looks at me like she was taking it all in. She knows what I am saying.
I feel like a lot of things she does is pretty funny but then that is in her breed.
This vidieo is pretty funny too but it is why it has been on there for a while.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Wed Apr 17, '13 1:37pm PST 
Sadie is is so cute waking up in the morning I just can't help smiling. She just has one of those puppy looks that make me smile I just get to have a good beging of the day a good one cause if nothing else is good that is the best part. Sometimes she is a real pain but even then I can't stay made at her though cause she is so sweet. So I think a lot of people would find that looking at sadie would put a smile on ones face too. LOL but just to make it interesting I would say there are a few really funny vids. on the U-tube that really bring out a chuckle.
[notify]