GO!

Have you ever thought?

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4  
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Tue Jun 18, '13 3:55pm PST 
I found a sight for what I was working on this Bug out Cart I am putting together for Sadie training her to pull it now. Still trying to get it put together though I have ideas to tweak it not like the one I found on line though and can't seem to get that to down load and then would like to up load it to here for you all to see. Some how it would be nice to get a pic on my camera or on here to my comp and then get it to dogster here. I don't know I am working on doing something.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Jun 21, '13 6:05pm PST 
I know it has been months since I posted this and I am still tweeking the BOC for Sadie still not getting it just right and no pictures yet to show you all.
[notify]
Dexter

I only eat- cereal- killers...

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 2:09am PST 
Ok, I'm sure this is going to get flagged but... do you realize this entire thread is a couple of pages and a half of you talking to yourself? I come here once in a while to check what's going on and there's usually an entire page of you responding to your own posts, and no one else. Do you even realize that this excess has driven half the people away from this forum. Please, learn how to use your spell check, and stop flooding the forum. I'm really surprised the mods haven't stepped in on this despite repeated requests from others and myself. There's no room to talk about service dogs with pages and pages of incomprehensible babble from you dominating this entire site.
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 12:06pm PST 
Hi Dexster unlike you I guess I am just very kind. I am not degrading people here nor trying to make someone feel less a person. I made this post cause some people are interested in my BOC
and have asked about it. To be exact one or two actually are interested in it. I post every few days or telling them I have not given up on my project. This is not about spelling though I may not pay to much attention sometimes about it. I have seen post that were worse then mine and not degraded them for it. I like this site a lot and I do commet on a lot of the posts, cause I relate to those subjects. I felt this post was something someone that is in to survival would relate to.
But thanks for being so degrading to me I sure it made you feel better.
Spelling is not really important and I think judgment is really a bad thing too.
[notify]
Nare

Woo-woo- whineybutt

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 12:37pm PST 
Dex you are fully capable of ignoring Sadie's posts if they bother you. That goes for everyone.

I myself am not too prepared for natural disasters. In the car theres 5 days worth of dog and cat food, 3 gallons of water, leashes and a first aid kit.. Then I have a backpack with 3 days worth of food, 2 litres of water and a first aid kit.. In the car theres 2 pop-up crates that are folded down, so if something were to happen we could throw the cats (we have 4 cats) in there instead of trying to carry crates out of the house and putting them all in their own crate, etc. Luckily my two dogs are great in the car and don't need to be restrained or crated so it helps minimize the space required lol..

I guess the cats and dogs will be set, but rarely is there human food in the car. Maybe I should work on that. They need a human to feed them or their dog food would go to waste. laugh out loud
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 12:55pm PST 
LOL thanks Nare for the back up...
Hey you sound pretty well prepared except for the human food witch you are right that you need. Online there are a lot of survival food that stores up to 5 year. You can also get stuff on Ebay and I
Bought a whole kit for about 50 $ it meets a 72 hr. time line and a BO book. It teaches you how to put a BOB together. A BOC etc. Most foods have a shelf time of 6 months to a year I found out.
Then simple since for out door and camping gear are good to go to. I saw a bike camper on line with FB it was pretty cool. I guess I have really done my self good this time with INFO lol. Good luck with your BOB kit....
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4