GO!

New vest!

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Link

Hero of Hyrule

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 9:33am PST 
Finally got a new vest and sewed the patches on yesterday. The other vest (from sitstay) was still in great condition, but not very visible considering how much bigger he's gotten and how long his coat is.

Anyway, here are pictures!

Right side

Left side

Looking handsome

Bye for now!
[notify]
Sarge

Teddybear

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 5:58pm PST 
I love the Patch you have For No Touch No Talk No eye contact! It's nice and big and very visible.
[notify]
Athena

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 7:24pm PST 
Which model is that?
[notify]

Levi

PSDiT

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 10:01pm PST 
Beautiful! Levi just got a new vest too and we're so excited about it! Need to get someone to sew his patches on though party
[notify]
Abigail- (Abby)

Social/Therapy- Dog

Barked: Sun Mar 3, '13 12:53pm PST 
love it!!

-Abby
[notify]
Thor CGC

God of Thunder

Barked: Sun Mar 3, '13 4:45pm PST 
That is a great vest! HE looks great in green!

Weird question, has his white on his face spread as he has gotten older?
[notify]
Link

Hero of Hyrule

Barked: Mon Mar 4, '13 2:50am PST 
The vest is the padded vest from activedogs.

I love those patches too, the very first time he went out in it a lady started making the usual, "Aren't you a pretty dog!" comments, then asked me about that patch and apologized for talking to him earlier!

His white face marking hasn't moved or changed much, it's always covered a large portion of his face. Here are some pics when he was younger.

A few days old

Six weeks

Eight weeks

Green is definitely his color hehe.
[notify]
Baby

What'd you say?- I wasn't- listening.

Barked: Mon Mar 4, '13 9:30am PST 
Lookin' like a stud in the green =)

He's gorgeous, regardless of the vest!!! I like the some wounds are invisible patch.
[notify]
Sun

Barked: Mon Mar 4, '13 4:22pm PST 
May I ask where you got that keyring tag? I have been wanting something like it.
[notify]
Link

Hero of Hyrule

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 12:04pm PST 
Sun, I got it from petjoyonline.com

http://www.petjoyonline.com/all-service-dog-supp lies/engraved-service-dog-access-tag
[notify]