GO!

Have anyone else had trouble exsplaining?

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Mon May 27, '13 2:48pm PST 
OOOh MG!!! I have been sooo frustrated latly and I almost gave up!!!!
It is hard to exsplain things when you have it right there in your mind and you know it will work just how do you do it ???? Everyone here just about knows I have been working on many different projects I post my idea's here sometimes...
Not all of them but some I think might help people here.
I have been working on a BOC that is what I call my cart that I am making for Sadie.
I have seen many online of different styles some made form wheel chairs some are like what I am doing with a bike trailer/stroller. Some are actually designed as Dog carts. (up to $500) nothing less then $300. Well I found away. A man in canada did it too, he used a bike trailer like I am doing. If you shop right and want to do this you can do it as cheap as $150 if not less.
Have you ever wanted something or someone to understand you as you were exsplaining what you needed to someone?
This turned out well but I did have trouble exsplaining and then two youths figured out what I wanted.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Jun 9, '13 3:32pm PST 
I am still having trouble exsplaining to people about Sadie obveously I am not going to do it well enough in the future either.
[notify]
Juno

Super Star Puppy- Cadet

Barked: Wed Jun 19, '13 8:26pm PST 
I had info cards printed up from vistaprint.com. It makes it so much easier to hand someone a card sometimes than stand and be tongue tied.
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Jun 20, '13 4:01pm PST 
I have thought of that and want to do it my self....
[notify]
Tucker

Tucker aka The- mouse hunter

Barked: Thu Jun 20, '13 4:54pm PST 
I at times have the same problem. I deal with depression and MD. Some times i say things that was not what i wanted to say. I get big laughs and most the time I laugh too but there are days like you that I wish ever one would go away. On those day I grab my dog and hang on. If it wasn't for my dog and cat I not sure what I would do. They are my life line. They don't laugh at me or tell me to pick up my feet when I fall. My husband has gotten good at figuring out what I am trying to say without laughing to much (at some times NOT). I know it is hard but try not to let it get to you. It's their problem not yours and if they care about you they will understand. If not then they are not worth knowing.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Jun 21, '13 5:57pm PST 
Tucker I so relate to that what you just said in this post. I have family that are there for me and then not as we both have said they are like a light switch I feel. Most my friends & Family understand
I have come too close to death at sevearal points in my life. I am starting to relive my life To make and meet goals. I think that is the best thing and Sadie is helping me do that and she is really good at up lifting peoples moods.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Mon Jul 8, '13 10:48am PST 
I have had serveral mini stroke I found out and that is why I am having so much trouble exsplaining or saying what I need to say.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3