GO!

Have anyone else had trouble exsplaining?

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 5:26pm PST 
Having that issue to with the weather that is it is kinda cold today was very warm for the last couple days then a cold front.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 9:18pm PST 
It has been a while since I have posted to this forum lately. Sadie and I have a way to get out more together and do more work as we should be doing together. I was very glad to hear form some of you about your struggles as a SD team. For some people it is hard to work in a team situation and not have support. I have not been able to hook up with any other SD teams so this site helps a big deal when I am feeling alone.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 6:03pm PST 
Today I can not say this enough how I met this team that was like our team (Sadie and I).
I did not have to exsplain about Sadie and I our work cause we were doing the same work as they.
I don't know if you people can really understand this kind of feeling or then maybe you can.
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Apr 21, '13 5:37pm PST 
I can't be happer today we did not have to exsplain anything except that she was female and not male lol.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Wed Apr 24, '13 10:29am PST 
Sadie and I WENT to wal-mart !!!!! for the first time It was great! I was so nervous at first, but it went so well. I felt so good about it that when I was up at the casher counter a woman asked me what Sadie did. I was ok about telling her generally what she was for though it was hard to exsplain she seemed to get it. I told her that this was her Offical working vest and had one other, a couple of packs to. All my equipment have different patches that midigate my disabilities. Her working vest
just has the "DO NOT PET" on it cause that day I was really nerves about going in to a store with her
for the first time.(It also just has the Service dog patch too...)
I may end up using it for my harness when I get her cart all converted.
I have a lot of stuff to make a harness for pulling too (to save money).
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 5:07pm PST 
Its getting harder to exsplain myself....
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun May 5, '13 7:01am PST 
hug Sadie and congratulations on your first team visit to Walmartway to go

I don't have a service dog, but I do have a son who is on the autism spectrum. I get really frustrated with his social worker, who doesn't understand that although he can live on his own and handles his own money, can not pick up on the phone and call her. She does not get that one thing is not the same as the other. I don't know if I was having a hard time explaining or she was having a hard time understandingwink
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun May 5, '13 12:27pm PST 
That is sooo crazy Bunny she works with Autistic people and not understand that?
Wow, I have a nephew that is Autistic and it is really hard sometimes for averge people to understand about why they are that way but also soo intelegent too.
I guess what is going on is my brain is starting to slow down more and I am having a harder and harder time exsplaining or finding the words to say what I want or it may be what the doc. exspect it is witch they think I had a stroak at some point here and I am not as on the spot as I use to be.
May be I am now just like everyone else lol. Loosing a few brain cells dose that I guess or that is what I am told.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat May 11, '13 8:28pm PST 
the other day i had to exsplain why I needed Sadie and it was hard to really exsplain it. I want to help people understand why I use sadie but I am not sure people really do understand how I need her. She dose multitude of things for me and I can't pinpoint any real thing she dose for me and it is like I should be able to. I know people seem to think I should that is the point. I think though,
I am going to just work on the things I need to and I will just accept what I can and let everything else that I can not do slide on by and just be as they are. I think or as people may think they are, cause I really can't make people think what they don't want to or can't understand. That is the best thing I can say these days.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri May 17, '13 9:12pm PST 
I have started seeing this guy not sure yet if it is going to work his truck is too small to transport Sadie in so it is not a good thing. Not sure if I really want to make anything real form it.
Working on lifes really troubling thoughts while he tells me about god drawing him down a road of healing people. I am doutful when people do this.
I exsplain to him that I do need sadie I don't like people trying to heal me with Gods words.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3