GO!

Freedom Design Harness

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Rest in- Paradise- Voltaire.- 1/1

Did somebody say- deer??

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 4:04pm PST 
I wrote about our journey thru all sorts of SD gear here: Click!

Here are some photos of my service dog Voltaire in his Freedom Design Harness from Freedom Designs USA. The rest can be found here: Click Here!

I'm doing this because if it wasn't for Veronica Morris posting/sharing a lot of photos of the harness on her dog I would never have decided on this for my dog and we would still be trying things that do not work for us! This is the best money I've ever spent and it works for my dog perfectly and fits him perfectly! He's not an easy dog to fit and I needed a handle and pouch on a harness for my needs.

Left side No Patches

Laid out with pouch on

Working in the harness

Left side no pouch

Edited by author Thu Feb 14, '13 4:09pm PST

[notify]
Sun

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 6:52pm PST 
I have one too and I am in love with it. Great photos!
[notify]
Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 7:21pm PST 
I thought they weren't making these anymore... Where did you get it! Cheyenne also has a very narrow chest and is hard to fit. I will not be getting her another vest until I decide to graduate her to SD status though.
[notify]

Rest in- Paradise- Voltaire.- 1/1

Did somebody say- deer??

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '13 12:35pm PST 
It's my understanding that they can't find a replacement company to make their vests, so they may go out of business and only have/had a few left.
[notify]
Abigail- (Abby)

Social/Therapy- Dog

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 6:57pm PST 
If any want place order.

call: (408) 244-7206 or freedomdesignusa@earthlink.net

Edited by author Thu Feb 21, '13 7:06pm PST

[notify]