GO!

I am Loney for other SD handler's

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 4:37am PST 
I have joined the Dog scouts and some other groups for just being active people and hiking and stuff as well as trying to get back in to the dating thing again.
Dating is a miss/hit thing you either match or you don't LOL guess some of you single can attest to that. I up graded my post on my fav. site by the way and I get less hits now cause I added Sadie to it. I am sure people find that it maybe a lil too much for their life to deal with someone who may have more then you can handle since they need a dog to do it. I am ok with that at least I am not getting as many perverts as I use to lol. Guess that is the one thing I should be happy about by adding Sadie to my stuff. I sometimes feel it could also not be Sadie but me that repells people I seem to have that attatude with people when they get to close to me. It is a big part of my PTSD. I am 50 and I think it is a lil silly going out on line to find a date or partner or what ever it is that people seek. Though I don't spend a lot of time out and about so that I meet a whole lot of people. Most the time I find myself offending anyone who would be interested enough to introduse themself. lol I don't have very good socail skills really never did. I really wondered why my kids Dad liked me so much I was pretty rude sometimes and not a very friendly person when I was pissed off. I have very few friends and the friends I have take me as I am. I am still friends with the kids dad so guess I count that as a blessing cause theres the answer they just except me for who I am. They seem to find me pleasent enough. My friend Sarah (my landlord and owner of Charlie's Pizza in Ellsworth Maine) tells me that I have always been a very pleasent person and that I really am not really a mean person and should not worrie so about being who I am. LOL I tell her thank you sarah for being nice. "knowing she is feeding me a line of BS lol" I am too blunt and I am too honest I have heard this a lot Even form my X husband (who by the way is not the father to my kids). Some people think I should keep some stuff to myself but then I hear it really like a slap in the face when it comes out. Like why did'nt you tell me that in the first place!!!!
or something like that.... Sorry I am rambling on aren't I well I guess I am ranting cause I feel that
Telling people about sadie just gets me a lifted eye brow I mean what is with that anyway?
She is a dog I trained to help with my needs and more reliable then a person I think.
Any way I am done here.....
[notify]
Baby

What'd you say?- I wasn't- listening.

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 8:24am PST 
There's a group you can join on facebook for service dog handlers to connect. Just post what state you're in on the group board.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 5:29pm PST 
I think Ive been there but i will check that out. I found a Dog person dating site I am trying out for a few days see how that goes.....
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Jun 7, '13 11:28am PST 
I am looking to start a group, but I am not sure how. HOW ? I do this; cause I am here and how do I get people to come? I started the DOg scouts of america too.
What do you do if you want to get together with other SD owners.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Jun 9, '13 3:30pm PST 
Not doing so good on the date site cause I am too open or honest....
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Jun 25, '13 10:21am PST 
Dog Lovers site for single people a dating site DOG LOVERS.COM
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Jun 27, '13 8:19am PST 
I am finding a lot more places to be less lonely.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2