GO!

Disney World

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Service Dogs in Training

Service Dog in- Progress

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 5:37pm PST 
Hi everyone!

I'm very excited to be heading to Disney World tomorrow for the weekend with Apollo my current service dog in training. I think I have everything I need and I'm all packed. I was wondering if anyone knows where the designated service dog relief areas are in Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios? I just want to know the general area so I can ask a cast member near the location.

Thanks for your help!
[notify]
Shiloh

Queen Shmoopy

Barked: Thu Jan 10, '13 1:30am PST 
Try this out: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/service-animals/ Scroll down until you see the list 'Designated Break Areas for Service Animals'. My husband and I went to Disneyland here in California not long ago with Shiloh and it was awesome! I hope you have fun. big grin
[notify]
Service Dogs in Training

Service Dog in- Progress

Barked: Thu Jan 10, '13 6:06am PST 
Thanks Shiloh!
[notify]