GO!

Service dog group

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '12 4:58pm PST 
If anyone is interested, I founded a Facebook group for force free trained service dogs that discusses ALL aspects of having a service dog but focuses a lot of training also. The term force free means training that is free of corporal punishment and intimidation. Also correction collar free.

The group is for people who believe in that kind of training. People who have service dogs, are interested in getting a service dog, or trains service dogs for other people.

We have a good number of professional service dog trainers in the group who post how to videos and most recently, a celebrity in the dog training world who founded a service organization in Ireland! If you're good at training, we encourage you to post your own videos as well. Or just brag about your dog. Or ask for advice on how to train something, how to deal with access challenges and unsupportive family members, or anything service dog related.

We do NOT discriminate against people with invisible and psychiatric disabilities. Questioning someone's need for a service dog isn't tolerated. It's a warm, friendly environment for learning.

If anyone is interested, please message me for the link. I don't want to spam it here.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 11:30am PST 
Where and how do I get there ? I am always interested in any new training tech neeks and even on face books. KarenWard on facebook Butterfly is another of my Facebook's names but I do have one set up for Sadie: it is Crazy Sadie Lady Hope that I can get all the info there would like to visit.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 11:15am PST 
I can't do messaging for some reason so I'll just post it here. It'll come up if you search for it on Facebook. "Force Free Service Dogs"
[notify]