GO!

It is that time of year now :

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 10:23am PST 
It is that time of year and I am just wondering what people are doing to combat their illnesses. What helps and what does not.
Over the year now since I have been on here I have read so much about people and how their illnesses compromize their every day life. How their dogs help and how they do everyday things that make their life better. What they use, how they tweek things to make their life work easier. What tricks they use to make things cheerier. Etc. cheercloud 9party
[notify]
Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 1:27pm PST 
My SDIT has begun turning off the TV, by herself (I did not train her to do this) when she thinks I've been sitting too long, feeling sorry for myself or just generally depressed Bol. She thinks it's hilarious... Me not so much confused
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '12 3:40pm PST 
LOL chev I agree Sadie lately has been going crazy trying to get me to let her out more often then she needs" every 15 to 20 min. after I have just let her in) We have a set time she goes out she can go to the bath room every 3hrs. or it comes out may be like 3-4 times a day. I have so frustrated with her sometimes I will give in. I know it is not good to do that but I am like what if she is just not feeling well and I don't want to clean up puppy dog puke. So I let her out. I know that I have not ignored her and have met her most basic needs of food and water as well as going out.
So I think it is that I have had a friend staying with me ever since she came here and now he has finally moved on and has his own home and I think she misses him.
[notify]

Abrams Tank- SDiT

I'm trying to- fill some BIG- paws

Barked: Thu Dec 20, '12 11:57am PST 
Tank recently decided that he wanted to learn to open the sliding glass door thankfully it didnt work. He has learned to get out of his crate which is one of the big plastic ones that has the nice door on it. He was in his crate the other night when I went to bed and the next morning he was curled up on the couch like "hi did you forget to put me up last night?" he didnt get into anything so I took him out and let him run in the back yard. He does that all the time anyway the running in the back yard thing. He was fine until some idiot was walking their big dog off leash in the graveyard behind the house. I dont mind people walking in the graveyard but I do mind when they have their dogs off leash because the graveyard isnt fenced in and most of the dogs in town arent trained and therefore dont listen. and besides that there is a steep drop to the railroad tracks between the graveyard and the house
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 12:58pm PST 
LOL Tank that is so funny yeah that would be a lil frustrating I can see that.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 10:20am PST 
I was hopping that more people would commit about the holidays and their ups and downs, and how their dogs help them.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 4:18pm PST 
We struggle so much some of us with the deal of Bi-pola and seasonal disorders that make it so that we struggly mainly in day to day life. I just feeling like it is not just now the holidays but the
Winter and seasonal times of the year that I wonder often are their people like me out their.
[notify]

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 5:25pm PST 
Wow. Ginger does stuff like that too. Going inside and outside constantly. And barking and leading me away from the computer and tv. She's also been trying to wake me up again when I sleep all day. She used to do that but I just ignored her (I have serious sleep problems), but she's valiantly trying again!
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 10:43am PST 
Oh Man hey thanks Ginger's Mom, I was so frustrated to think she was out of charictor. I had pet dogs who use to do that too at odd times when I was really sick with my illnesses. She is really a good allert dog and Mobilitie dog she pretty much did train herself. Alls I Had to do and have to do is keep up on her well behaved demeaner. Witch I do Most of her task are ones I need her to do at home but she dose know to Bark when in an emergency though I want to start taking her out to places again with me since I have PA workers now that have a car. We go to wal-mart and other places so I want to get back to taking her out. It is frustrating to be in a situation where people are not able to work with me and Sadie both. So I am glad I have friends for my PA's that have not issue with Her. Matter fact my PA's I have now Love Sadie. LOL
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 6:37pm PST 
It is spring... I am working on gardening stuff and getting out and how to do this and ways to do this stuff. I found a cool idea of making a cart out of a bicycle trailer. I have also been doing stuff on Bug out bags and packs for Sadie.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2