GO!

Best place to buy patches

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Abrams Tank- SDiT

I'm trying to- fill some BIG- paws

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '12 6:11pm PST 
Tank has grown so much that he has almost out grown his vest. Yikes cant believe he is 11 months old already. I am making him a set of backpacks and am looking for new patches for them. The last ones we got were when we got his vest several years ago through sitstay.com. I love their vests but they dont have much in the line of patches. Where do you all get your patches from?
[notify]
Rest in- Paradise- Voltaire.- 1/1

Did somebody say- deer??

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 5:07pm PST 
Ebay has the biggest selection
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 9:47am PST 
I go to Ebay and there is a girl on Listia a auction place I go now it is all based on credits she makes patches also. But she also has some really cool fun patches. But for a couple dollars more she will make some patches too. COstomized patches. The site is called : Listia.com tell them Karenbward10 sent you and you get 500 starting credits to bid with.
[notify]

Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 1:17pm PST 
I've bought a couple off Amazon & active dogs.com
[notify]
Abrams Tank- SDiT

I'm trying to- fill some BIG- paws

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 6:36pm PST 
Thanks for the suggestions. Tank is getting so BIG. I cant believe he is nearly a year old already. He is going to be going to his first small time wrestling matches this month. Its a small time group so theres never very many people there. He is so mellow and so relaxed that it is amazing to watch him with any one thing. His sister Belladonna aka Bella is trying to learn from him and she is doing ok. We took them into Petsmart on Thursday to get them each a new halti because they had outgrown the mediums already. I was so proud of them both. They laid down while we were trying to decide between the Halti and the Gentle Leader head collars. And the doors that had scared Bella to death the first time we took her in which was to buy a Thundershirt for her which she doesnt need anymore, didnt even bother her this time. She walked through them both in and out and was like this is no big deal. Tank was as quiet as a mouse the whole time. My husband forgot to grab his cane when we left the store so he asked me if I thought I could handle both dogs walking them from the store to the truck. I told him yeah I think so. I put one on either side of me and they walked with me just like two little lambs nice and quiet. They are both too big to heavy to lift up and down into and out of our truck and SUV and they hate the ramp so they jump in and out like pros. I talked with our vet today and he said as long as they dont bump their joints too badly they should be fine. Bella jumps on and off our front deck which sets up a little higher than my SUV every day. I put a ramp up but she wont use it she prefers to jump.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 1:17pm PST 
I have a thunder shirt for Sadie too. I got most all my patches for Ebay and other sites and odd places like that. Just to save a lil money. Though I have not bothered to buy any patches of late.
I am always looking for cheeper deals for money pinching.
[notify]