GO!

Introducing Loki

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Loki

Anything you can- Chew I can Chew- better

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '12 10:40pm PST 
It finely happened... I was beginning to think that my need of a dog was a pipe dream and that Happy and I were going to end up stir crazy and house bound. But I managed to find a breeder who was willing to work with me and provide a pup and just this past week I picked up a 14 week old shepherd from TN.

So far he's driving me up the wall but completely in a good way. So much fun, he's smart and 90% calm in most situations. He needs a bit of socializing with dogs but since he's 14 weeks I'm fairly sure I can make it work.
[notify]
Luna

Future Service- Dog

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 5:57am PST 
I know I've already said it, but congratulations! I wish both of you the best of luck.

(And I was wondering when you would make this thread. smile )
[notify]
Bianca CGC- TT HIC Thd- ♥

What big ears- you have...

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 8:05am PST 
Congrats! I'd love to see more photos smile
[notify]

Happy

The Boy Wonder

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 12:08pm PST 
I'll be getting more and better photo's if the weather clears up, so far it's been nasty misty weather everyday since I picked him up. Thanks for the congrats I like the little monster already and have fingers and toes crossed that we can work together well.
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 1:00pm PST 
How exciting! Can't wait to see more pictures big grin
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 2:27pm PST 
Congrats on the newest addition!! wishes
[notify]
Iris vom- Zauberberg

Service Werewolf

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 5:23pm PST 
Welcome Loki!
[notify]
Need info on service dogs

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 11:18pm PST 
yayy thats awesome!! congratz =D
[notify]
Need info on service dogs

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 11:18pm PST 
yayy thats awesome!! congratz =D
[notify]
Cheyenne- Starr

Car- ride...Yipee!

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 1:06pm PST 
Congrats! Puppies are so much fun, Good luck with the little one! Can't wait to see more pics!blue dog
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2