GO!

WHat are Texas' laws about apartments and service animals?xas and service dogs

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 11:06am PST 
I had a pet when I got into an apartment at http://preserveatprairiepointe.com/ I had to pay a pet service fee. I am not sure about a service animal though. I bet you could find something that would be in your favor. I am not exactly sure what the laws are but I know that they have rules set in your favor.
[notify]

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 11:07am PST 
I had a pet when I got into an apartment at http://preserveatprairiepointe.com/ I had to pay a pet service fee. I am not sure about a service animal though. I bet you could find something that would be in your favor. I am not exactly sure what the laws are but I know that they have rules set in your favor.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Mon May 6, '13 5:50am PST 
I re thought this post and felt that maybe you should call a state senitnor or rep. person to find out that is what I did altatmently.
[notify]

Gidget

Wherever mom is,- there I will be- also.

Barked: Fri May 10, '13 4:22pm PST 
I just want you to be aware that although there are laws protecting you, that doesn't mean your landlord can't break the law. People break laws all the time. You may find yourself in a horrible battle, which I can't imagine would be good for you. Or you might find yourself winning in this situation. I hope you do.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sat May 11, '13 6:51pm PST 
I just wish I knew what to say to you about this law. I think it is a Fed. Law and fed laws are more important.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3