GO!

Freedom Design harness photos

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4  
Dingo

All business no- play, I have a- job to do

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '12 3:11pm PST 
Although it isn't exactly the same I have found something that is rather similar if anyone was interested.

http://www.allk-9.com/defender-duty-dog-harness-p-904 .html

It is a shame that they stopped making this harness it seems to be fairly handy.
[notify]
Rest in- Paradise- Voltaire.- 1/1

Did somebody say- deer??

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '12 3:44pm PST 
Sorry I'm just frustrated.

Thanks for the link Dingo.
[notify]
y

dog-sitter in- charge.

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '12 4:12pm PST 
i don't think they are making these anymore.

a friend lived close by and picked one up for me last year at their house, at the time they were basically selling everything they had left over.
[notify]

Abigail- (Abby)

Social/Therapy- Dog

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 10:33pm PST 
I dont know how there business is doing...

Last I heard they only have one harness left (in red). I very shock about because when I place a order last year, they looked like they had a lot still from there last order( and final) I just picked it up at the house. The guy was very nice and it really helped to view what I could buy. It sad that most people here cant do that due to they don't live close. I do feel there web site needs a bit more work!
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4