GO!

The United States Service Dog Registry

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 33)  
1  2  3  4  
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sat Apr 13, '13 9:01pm PST 
I agree Bianca some can, I also do that but I also use better matterals so that they do last better.
I have been exspearamenting on stuff cause as I said I did not want anyone to loose Sadie, if I happen to become uncommunative in a sudden illness situation. I have seen this and read to many horra stories about it. I try to work on Stuff I can alter and add too etc. Right now I am working on Bug out stuff so I want to do that kind of thing but with more info like Bianca said.
I have some general stuff on most of her stuff but important enough to get her the proper attention and to go where I feel she would be safe. (Or with the person I would feel her to be safe with.) I feel like she would be lost easly. I think all SD handlers should have some sort of ID for their dogs for emergency situations but I don't believe it should be used for an entrance situation or asked for one for entrance.
[notify]
Isaac

Barked: Sun Apr 14, '13 12:13pm PST 
One problem with this company is that anyone can buy a registration from them. It in no way means your dog is a real service dog. Your dog might be, but I could registered a stuffed dog as a service dog with them. They do nothing to confirm that I am even disabled or that my dog has any training whatsoever. So many dishonest people that just want to take their pets into public places buy a registration from them.

Another problem is that many business owners will think if one person with a service dog has an ID like this, all should. They don't realize it basically a scam and anyone can register a dog, even if it's not really a service dog. So that does make things difficult for people with real service dogs that don't want to spend money for a useless "registration" kit.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sun Apr 14, '13 5:59pm PST 
Angel I am so happy to see a like breed since you look a lot like Sadie my service dog.
I hope you have noticed that Likeness...
I am really ambivlent about this program with American reg. that sells their ID pack since yeah you made a point that it is too exspensive. I feel that a town reg. is more then you need and that is free for SDs when you have a doc. sign all the papers.
[notify]

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 33)  
1  2  3  4