GO!

Harley is no longer in pain

Share advice for keeping your aging dog happy and healthy

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Harley &- Rubi

me, me, me it's- all about me!!

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 9:20pm PST 
I just wanted to let those of you that have helped me with Harley's cancer know, that Harley went to doggie heaven with her sister Hailey on Wednesday the 24th. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. We will miss her forever. She was a great dog. Our dog Rubi has been helping us through this sad time in our lives. Harley had several medical problems and the cancer was too much for her.

We took Harley camping one last time. She loved to camp. When she slept the whole time we new the time was near.

So thank you all again for being honest and caring.
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 4:54am PST 
I'm so, so sorry for your loss hug

I lost Rocky six days ago to cancer... Putting him to sleep was the hardest decission I have ever had to make but like you said, he is no longer in pain.

Smile at the memories for we will never forget.

I still cry every now and again but it's very important to let yourself grieve... There are some amazing people and pooches on here that helped me and are still helping me with the passing of Rocky.

I'm sure you gave Harley an amazing life and you loved eachother very much.

hughughughughughughughughug

Fly free, sweet Harley little angel Find Rocky and have fun little angel
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 5:21am PST 
Sorry you lost a friend........hughughug
[notify]

Maci & Harley & Jigar

Golden butts

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 11:46am PST 
So sorry for your loss. It is just not fair how short the time we have with them is.

Take care of yourself and I hope the good memories bring you happiness and peace soon.
[notify]
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 2:46pm PST 
FLY FREE Sweet Pupslittle angellittle angellittle angel You are gone but will never be forgottenbig hug
[notify]
Harley &- Rubi

me, me, me it's- all about me!!

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 3:21pm PST 
I am so sorry to hear about Rocky. I know they are no longer in pain and that we will always have wonderful memories of them.

Jax, Maci, Harley, & Angel. Thank you so much for your wonderful thoughts. It really does help to know that people understand what I am going through.

I hope everyone is having a good day. With one day at a time we will all start feeling a little better about our loved pets.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 6:04pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss.hug It is always difficult to lose a beloved friend that you know you can trust no matter what the circumstances. There are many here who know and understand what you are going through and will help in anyway we can.hugwishes
[notify]
Bandit

I luvs slippers

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 3:23pm PST 
RIP sweet Harley.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 12:14pm PST 
Fly Free sweet Harley.

hughughughughug
[notify]
Maggie (I'm- Moms Angel- Now)

Punish the DEED- NOT The Breed!!!

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 1:04pm PST 
I too know the recent pain of losing a furbaby. I lost my beloved husky Maggie on Sunday. The heartache is unbelievable and the grief overwhelming. But at least her pain and suffering is over although ours has just begun. Fly free Harley. hughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3