GO!

Things That Make Your Senior Young Again

Share advice for keeping your aging dog happy and healthy

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
♥CHLO- E♥

Chloe's got Mom- wrapped around- her paws

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 3:57pm PST 
Chloe changed after Hurricane Sandy - we had to carry her up & down 7 flights of stairs - she was not happy but did it.

Now she doesn't want to walk for long outside - I thought it was the branches after the hurricane - but she has always loved the cold - now she doesn't really want to walk except to relieve herself.

What to do? Let her have her own way?
[notify]
Cosmos and- Bailey

Biker Dog!

Barked: Mon Apr 15, '13 5:39pm PST 
Cosmos just started his prescription pain meds 4 days ago, he has arthritis and his knees in his back legs pop out of place every time he stands up. The pain meds are AMAZING! They cost me $11 per month and improve his life so much, I am so thankful for them.. if your dog is suffering from pain, please please do the right thing and get him/her on some meds!

Other then his drugs, he enjoys: the dog park (we are always the oldest dog there!), rides on my scooter (he has a seat belt and dog seat, he loves riding!), treats, hikes, walks downtown, fetch, picking out toys at the pet store (spoiled) and chasing around the boys he has crushes on... he's been protesting with me and done great! I have had him for one year this month and he turns 11 in June. We are working on some health issues but I refuse to slow down, we are going to enjoy playing until he's in too much pain for the meds to help.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3