GO!

Help?

Share advice for keeping your aging dog happy and healthy

Spyke-rest peacefully my love

Cookie!? I'll do- anything for a- cookie!

Barked: Tue May 31, '11 8:54pm PST 
Spike is being aggressive. It has just started this week. He isn't aggressive towards the people he knows, but a neighbors little daughter came over, and he didn't really like her touching him. We went to the dog park the other day, and he started a fight. He has never done this before...help?
[notify]
Sachi- (1997-2012)

Dirt is a girls- best friend!

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '11 6:38pm PST 
You should post in the behavior and training section. You could mention that you feel age might have to do with it. I wouldn't call Spike a senior though...
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Mon Jun 6, '11 1:20am PST 
i did post a prayer request in my prayer group

hughughughughughug
[notify]

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Mon Jun 6, '11 1:32pm PST 
6 years for a little dog like that is definitely not a senior.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Mon Jun 6, '11 4:48pm PST 
Rule out medical. He may have a problem that is causing him pain. Being in pain can make anyone unfriendly.
[notify]
Amazing- Grace

Live 2 Lounge

Barked: Tue Jun 7, '11 12:14pm PST 
I think ruling out a health issue first is good advice. Two Springer's at my house over the years have had ear infections that changed their normal nature. Both started biting people.
[notify]
Samwise (RB- 7-21-2012)

I'm a simple dog- & just want to- be loved

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '11 2:00pm PST 
I agree with Fritz and Amazing Grace. The only time I ever get snippy with my mommy is if I happen to get one or those nasty ole hot-spots. My mommy takes me to the vet and they fix me up just right but until they help me, I'm a bit cranky. Otherwise, I'm super friendly to everyone!
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jun 9, '11 10:58am PST 
Any updates Spiky?

kisses and hugs
[notify]