GO!

What gives?!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Jasmine

Such a Happy- Girl

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 11:26am PST 
Well, Jasmine is a mix so I have yet to experience living with 100% Saluki attitude, but that is just what I like... their attitude! They know they are royalty!
Vladimir

Lady Killer

Barked: Sun Jul 27, '08 9:33am PST 
I don't own a saluki, but I do love them! They are one of my fav dog breeds! So beautiful! smile one day...one day!
[notify]
Kestrel

I was born to be- pampered.

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 6:08am PST 
Could a Saluki live with an Italian Greyhound (10 - 17 pounds)? BTW I have met two Arawak. They lure course and a race at a racing club I belong too. Don't worry all the dogs that race are family pets. My Whippet Emmett who raced is going to be 12 in Oct.
[notify]

Ty

Barked: Thu May 14, '09 5:00pm PST 
I kind of like the idea there are not many of us out there with salukis. it makes me feel like i have something special. Also having a dog that is not as popular helps to keep salukis from becoming a problem with backyard breeders. Salukis are not for everyone but those of us that are loyal to them seem to have more then one.
[notify]
Darcy

Barked: Tue Nov 9, '10 12:36pm PST 
i just joined today smile
& i have a saluki
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2