GO!

What am I?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Kolby

Lil' Monster

Barked: Tue Nov 30, '10 8:53pm PST 
I was adopted in June from AWSOM. They told me I was a Rottie/Lab mix, but my parents disagree. Mom was doing some research on my personality and thinks I am mixed with a B&T Coonhound. Dad thought AWSOM was right, because I have webbed paws and I have an energetic personality, but saw a picture of a friend's Rottie/Hound mix, and says it looks just like me! I'm a little ... okay really mischievous, and my parents are looking into obedience training for me. They think by knowing what kind of dog I'm mixed with will help. I, on the other hand, will continue eating mom's slippers smileANYWAYS, my parents would really appreciate any insight into what I may be mixed with!
[notify]