GO!

hi there!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Jazz

OMG!! person- must pet me!!

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 6:56am PST 
I know I don't own a rottie, but I was wondering if you would do me a big favor.

I am doing a research project on BSL for English (paper and presentation) and for the presentation, I wanted a few slides just filled with happy pit bulls, GSDs, rotties, dobies, and any dog possibly under discrimination. pictures with children are great, but any picture showing a smile or an activity you do with your dog would be great. so if you don't mind a bunch of people looking at a your babies, I would appreciate any help you would like to give. I will probably be using most of the pictures you want to post, so don't hold back. I do need the pictures by may 4, because it is presented on the 5 (I have everything else ready, just need the pictures!)

so, sorry for the rambling, and I hope you will be willing to let me use your pictures!! thanks in advance!
[notify]