GO!

Other Rottie Mixes Come Here!!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3  
Bullet- R.I.P.

foster- failure... mom- caved

Barked: Fri Mar 19, '10 4:35am PST 
Enzo, you look EXACTLY like me. I am a rotty lab mix. Check my photos ( esp the younger ones as I am getting old now). You will fill out more in the next 1 1/2 yrs ( boy doggies do that ) if you are only about a year old now.
[notify]
Enzo

Barked: Sun Mar 21, '10 3:46pm PST 
Bullet, we do look a lot alike! I originally thought I had to have some sort of long haired breed in my mix, until I read this thread and saw that longer coated Rotties exist. Lots of great looking 'Partweilers' here- love that term!
[notify]
Thunder

Thun Thun

Barked: Fri Apr 30, '10 9:21pm PST 
I am a Siberian Rottweiler. 3/4 rot 1/4 husky I mostly look rot but I have a white spot on my chest. I have thicker hair than most rotties and I got long legs like a husky.
[notify]

Bear

You can just- call me awesome

Barked: Thu May 20, '10 5:24pm PST 
Well, Bear's mother is definitely an apbt (Roxy). I left her with my mother in law when I went on vacation and she said she put her in a pen with a male rottie (King). She claims that was the only other dog she had contact with and there was no chance at all of it being any other father, but I honestly don't see the rottie in her. Do any of you? The only reason that I believe he may be her father is because she has two of his exact habits/abilities and she was Not raised around him so they were not learned behaviors from him. But to be honest I'd be alot more likely to believe she was maybe a gs mix or maybe some type of hunting dog, as she hunts like nothing I've ever seen and is extremely drivey lol. So if you guys would be willing to look at their pages (Bear, Roxy, and King) and tell me what you think I would really appreciate it. Is King the daddy?? The age old question smile
[notify]
Bear

You can just- call me awesome

Barked: Thu May 20, '10 6:41pm PST 
Oh yea and if there's any way that I can link pictures that aren't on my page, I can show you guys Bear and all her puppy brothers and sisters before they got forever homes.
[notify]
Bullet- R.I.P.

foster- failure... mom- caved

Barked: Sun Jun 13, '10 4:28am PST 
Hey Bear... I just looked at your pics and honestly I don't see rotty. Not saying there isn't but you look more like pittie type / lab. Either way ( if not any rotty in you ) you are most welcome here and are a very gorgous pupper smile
[notify]
Brady CGC

Barked: Mon Jun 21, '10 7:10pm PST 
I'm a Rottie mix. We're not sure with what though. Maybe shepherd and lab?
[notify]
Moose

Good Dog, Moose.

Barked: Tue Jun 22, '10 3:44pm PST 
Moose is our new family member-a rottie/yellow lab mix. He's very sweet and has fit into our family so wonderfully. Thanks for welcoming those of us that aren't purebreds!!
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3