GO!

Other Rottie Mixes Come Here!!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
RIP Dozer

My name is- trouble

Barked: Fri May 11, '07 8:01pm PST 
Hello im Dozer and im a year old Rottweiler/Anatolian Shepherd mix. I love to play and swim and play some more. I am rescue of sorts. My old owner got me when I was very little and then decided I was too much trouble. He then told my grandpa that if he didn't want me he would shoot me. But my grandpa rescued me and gave me to my new mom! I still live with grandpa but thats until this summer and then I get to move in with my mommy full time! And im really excited.

Anyways im howling too much as always.

I was wondering if there were any other Rottie mixes here? And if so what are you mixed with?
[notify]
Bullet- R.I.P.

foster- failure... mom- caved

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 6:36am PST 
I am wave I am a rotty/ lab mix. My mom just loves me to death
[notify]
Wizard

Come near me and- I'm gonna lick- you!

Barked: Thu May 24, '07 4:55am PST 
I am told mother was a Rottweiler and father was a Boxer. However, my uncle may have been a German Shepherd and my dad might not really be my dad.
I am playfull, extremely loving. I am a lapdog...my parents groan when I get on them. They keep saying I am 75 pounds of loving.
I love to play ball and work on tricks with my dad. I love the kids in the house and I want every dog who walks by to come over and play.

I am a Rotty mix and I am proud!!
[notify]

Chip

Don't mess with- my kin!

Barked: Sun Jun 3, '07 1:58pm PST 
Woof...woof maybe I'm rottie mixed. Mom was told different though. I'm almost 10 months old. Mom & dad were told I'm a choc. lab/ sheppard mix. Everyone who sees my picture says I look like I have rottie in me. I'm about 75 lbs. already. Check out the other groups like, Mutts. and rompin rotties. It's pretty cool. Mom found my twin on there. We look like each other 100% So, check out Cash & Chip. High five paw at ya later.
[notify]
Olive

Olive: Cooler- than an unused- pillow.

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '07 4:50pm PST 
I'm a Rottie mix. I have no idea what I'm mixed with, though. Does anyone have any ideas?
[notify]
Bullet- R.I.P.

foster- failure... mom- caved

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '07 5:26pm PST 
Not sure yet but mom said when you have more pics up when you are alittle older she may be able to tell.... but heck you are cute.

Welcome all rottie mixes. You are all beautiful wavedancing
[notify]
Olive

Olive: Cooler- than an unused- pillow.

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '07 11:27pm PST 
Aw, thanks, Bullet! You're very sweet!
[notify]
Diesel

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '07 12:39pm PST 
Hey! My Mommy recently found me at the shelter, where I was with my 2 sisters. They say I'm a Rottweiler/Doberman. I have the body of a Rottie, but my head and ears are a little bit more narrow, like a Dobie. I used to be really shy of all people, but my brother is the perfect size for me right now! And, I'm startin to come around with my mommy and daddy, too.
[notify]
Blue

Certified- Therapy Dog!!!

Barked: Tue Jul 17, '07 8:30am PST 
hi im a rottie husky gdane mix! ive got a rottie smile and that buff walk they have. but ive got a gdane personality. and the husky's luv to runbig grin
[notify]
Rottie - Angel at the- Bridge

Don't mess with- me, you will NOT- win!

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 1:10pm PST 
Hi! I'm not sure what I am mixed with, but I've got curly hair on my back, otherwise I'm everything Rottweiler. But I'm a rescue Rottie, too. I wasn't threatened with a gun (that's just bad) but I was beaten with a stick. My mom knew my owner (he was her mother-in-law's handyman) and she (my Mom) told me when I was a little puppy that she would rescue me. It took her 9 months, but I've been rescued now for almost 10 years, so I'm good! We just moved to and we have a huge yard. I come from a long (yet adopted) family of Rottweilers. Check out my page to see my former family members. They are all now at the Rainbow Bridge getting ready for our homecoming.
Love, licks and later,

Rottie
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3