GO!

Mioritics rulz!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Iaro Furia

Ghost

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '07 1:11pm PST 
These beautiful, smart, loyal, strong and fearless dogs are NOT yet recognized in the United States. It is a shame I say! Will you owners of these wonderful best friends want to get together and form a club? I want to be able to take them to shows, to make them known in the US. Who is with me?

Edited by author Thu Mar 8, '07 7:28am PST

[notify]

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 6:56am PST 
Hello,

I live in Pittsburgh, PA and I am intersted in a ciobanesc mioritic puppy. Are you expecting puppyies from your beautiful dogs?

Thank you,

Lacramioara
[notify]
Taz

Barked: Fri Apr 24, '09 5:26am PST 
Yes, I'm Taz, your new pal. I'd love to be part of the forum. I've been trying to find out how many of us live in the US; do you have any idea? blue dog
[notify]

Nerro

Barked: Tue Jun 30, '09 1:30am PST 
Hi I have a Romanian Mioritic and is only 5 month's old
anyone around Washington ..? I olso would like to buy another Romanian Mioritic.

Thank you.
[notify]