GO!

Need Help-- Has anyone experienced this with your dog? Nothing is working!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Mon Nov 7, '11 8:25pm PST 
My almost one-year-old Ridgie has all of these bumps on his body! We have taken him off of his food, and been giving him 75 mg of Benadryl since Friday (11/4). Some bumps appear to be better, but it is very discouraging to not see much improvement anymore. Some of the larger bumps that have been around the longest (2 weeks) are now going down, but have large scabs in place, that when they fall off, take some hair with them. My dog has seen the vet, a little over a week ago (10/28) who did not think much of these bumps (partly because the dog had a fever, which is what he was more concerned with). HELP! I have photos-- can e-mail them if anyone has input!!!
[notify]