GO!

rhodesian ridgeback/doberman mix?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Tessie Eleanore

flash, that's- all you see when- I run!

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 8:07pm PST 
Hello, I'm Tessie and I was purchased from a pet store that takes pets in families have but don't have anywhere to bring. My exact breed is unknown, but I clearly have doberman markings. my grandparents and parents think I may have rhodesian ridgeback because of my behaviors, I'm unmanageable if I don't RUN RUN RUN and I love to hunt, I already have a squirrel and mole under my doggy belt! I'm very loyle, and as long as I get my daily running in, I'm very laid back at home and just like to sleep and lay down or chew a toy/bone. The only thing that throws my family off is my long corkscrew tail. Any ideas what I may be?
[notify]