GO!

What do you eat?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
Stormy

Brown Eyed Girl

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '08 9:38pm PST 
Nutro.

Was on Weight Management for awhile during the diet pahses a year or so ago.. but we've since started agility and so now we're back to the normal food and just vary between Natural, Adult, Small Bites... pretty much any branch off of the Nutro brand for variety.
[notify]
Roxy

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 8:37am PST 
Mom and Dad are feeding me diamond and IAMS large breed puppy foods. They think that once they get me to the vet that they may change to Natural Balance like my little (yet older brother eats) He is a pure breed Bichon and yes I am a pure breed too. blue dog
[notify]

Barked: Mon May 7, '12 6:32pm PST 
i eat ultra with natures variety raw meat...since i have been on the raw i have whipped into shape i went from 96 lbs to 80 and they tried blue buffalo when i was younger and i had an allergic reaction to it...recently they tried orijen which physically got me muscular but my stools were soft so they put me back on ultra
[notify]

Arlo

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '12 7:39am PST 
I was on a few different foods but really didnt enjoy any of them. I am a little picky. A few months ago i started eating Fromm family gold Large breed puppy and i LOVE it.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3