GO!

Thoughts on sojo

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Rocky

If you don't- claim it, it's- mine!

Barked: Fri Dec 27, '13 10:03pm PST 
Hey everyone. I would ideally feed prey model raw as i did for for almost three years but given many complicated circumstances in my life this isn't possible. I try to incorporate as much raw as possible and would say it is atleast 60-% of the diet but I do have to, more than not, feed pre packaged food and premade raw doesnt make the budget cut. Has anyone heard of sojos? Seems to be a good option for on the go and it's supposed to rehydrate to four times it's weigh once water is added. Seems to be more filler (veggie) based than meat based but seems to less processed than kibble. Any words of wisdom?
[notify]
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Sat Dec 28, '13 10:35am PST 
I know people that feed sojos and love it. U could throw some raw meat in with the sojos as well. That way u can save money by using the sojos but u can get some more meat in there. U could even buy some premade raw like Stella and chewys and mix it in with the sojos and that will be cheaper than just feeding the premade. I feed Stella and chewys but my dog only weighs 12 pounds so its not that expensive to feed him. There is a premade raw called big dog naturals (google it and u will find the site) and its affordable but is basically prey model.
[notify]
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Sat Dec 28, '13 10:37am PST 
I can't ever figure out how to type links into dogster but I found it and its just www.bigdognatural.com
[notify]