GO!

FREE raw meat/organ to whomever is willing to pick it up (Columbia, MD)

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Charlie

The world is my- food bowl!

Barked: Sat Dec 14, '13 6:53pm PST 
Some of the forum members may remember me for a few years back when I was an avid raw feeder. Unfortunately, I have not had the time or energy to commit to raw feeding over the past 6 months. I am moving into an apartment at the start of next year and I need to empty out my chest freezer in the mean time.

I took a quick inventory of the freezer, and this is what is up for grabs:

1.) 30 lbs. ground beef (in 5 lb. chubs, Blue Ridge Beef)

2.) 10-15 lbs. venison cuts

3.) 15 lbs. raw green tripe (in 5 lb. chubs, Blue Ridge Beef)

4.) 4 lbs. boneless pork

5.) 3 lbs. tuna (one large steak)

6.) 3 lbs. beef steaks

7.) 2 lbs. beef kidney

A few things are a little freezer burned, but they're mostly good looking and ready to thaw. Some items are as young as 6 months old, some are as old as 3 years. Nothing has ever been taken out and thawed before.

Again, all of this is free to the first person willing to come and pick it up. Also, the chest freezer itself may be negotiable.

If you are interested, please leave me a message here or send me a private message.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Dec 17, '13 8:11am PST 
hey Charlie...I am interested. I am off a couple of days coming up, so won't be near a computer.

If you get this today, let's talk...figure out what might be a good time. I could do the pick up maybe on Friday or Sunday.

I have to work this Saturday.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Dec 17, '13 8:13am PST 
oh, I'm in for the meat, already have a big freezer.

But if you want to get rid of it, I can ask a family person on that side of the bridge. They might need one.
[notify]