GO!

Research project

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Barked: Wed Oct 2, '13 2:57pm PST 
hey I am currently in a level 3 course in animal management and I have an assignment where I have to research three topics and I think you have guessed it., I have chosen the raw meat diet vs manufactured diet most dogs get now.
I know there is information already on this site but i have to show that I have asked people myself about the three topics I have chosen so I thought it be best to start a new thread.
Anyway the things I need to find out is what are the benefits of a raw diet compared to manufactured diets, and is there any negative impacts it has on the dog.
I also need to know if anyone after trying the raw diet would put there dogs back on to the manufactured food.
Also if you can think of any other information about the raw diet I could use in the project or any other things about the diet I should need to know please post.
thanks
[notify]