GO!

Temporary alternative to basic raw diet??

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Barked: Tue Aug 6, '13 8:53pm PST 
Our pup is going to a friend's house for a week very soon and I'd like to find an easy alternative to the food I've been feeding him. In past homestays, he was eating an easy thaw-and-serve premade mix of raw chicken with skin and bones, fruit and veggies, but he recently started refusing to eat it, so I've been experimenting (much to his delight) with all kinds of different proteins, veggies, etc... I can't send him with a week's supply of chicken feet (his new favorite) and various beef organs. I don't have much time to experiment with my own mix I can prepare and freeze. Does anyone have an easy alternative to the more involved raw meat mix our dogs are used to eating at home?
Thanks for your input!
[notify]
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Tue Aug 6, '13 9:55pm PST 
U could buy freeze dried raw food like sojos or grandma lucys. Or a premade raw patties like Stella and chewys.
[notify]
Ember FDX

Go Go Devil- Bunnies!

Barked: Wed Aug 7, '13 8:38am PST 
If it's just a week, I'd buy an all-inclusive premade raw like Bravo, Primal or Stella & Chewy's.
[notify]

Ember FDX

Go Go Devil- Bunnies!

Barked: Wed Aug 7, '13 8:38am PST 
If it's just a week, I'd buy an all-inclusive premade raw like Bravo, Primal or Stella & Chewy's.
[notify]