GO!

First raw poop!!!

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Dexter *CGC- silver*

If it moves - Herd it!

Barked: Fri Jun 14, '13 11:49am PST 
Hi guys puppy

So, I've finally switched Skip and Dexter to the raw diet...

I'm loving the poop lol! The smell used to almost knock me out before and I really hated poop scooping the garden... However, after a whole 48 hours of the raw diet, I've found myself waiting for them to poop so I can examine it shh

It's a little bigger than rabbit poop, round, solid and doesn't smell at all big grin

I'm one happy doggie owner!!!

I never thought I'd be so obsessed with my boy's bowel movements lol... The funny yellow-y colour is a bit strange but I've heard that's normal with chicken...

LOVING the raw diet and could kick myself for not switching sooner!
[notify]
Hank

Is it dinner- time yet?

Barked: Fri Jun 14, '13 2:12pm PST 
It is nice, Hank usually goes once every other day and it's not big at all, plus if you accidentally step in it ,it doesn't smash into your shoe..
[notify]
Dexter *CGC- silver*

If it moves - Herd it!

Barked: Fri Jun 14, '13 2:38pm PST 
Lol, I started to panic today as Skip hasn't 'been' yet... But I realised that it's rather normal... Either that, or he's pooped under my bed and I can't smell it big laugh
[notify]