GO!

Where to adopt out a Raw Feed dog

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Shibe

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 4:56pm PST 
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I need to know if there is a site or something where I can put Shibe up for adoption only to a raw willing home. My work schedule is getting more chaotic by the month, medical and household bills are beyond my pay and I now have a few too many jobs and not enough hours in the day to keep it afloat. I love her enough to know she deserves a more regular schedule than switching from mornings to nights every few days and wondering how long I will be gone for each time I leave. Not that my mom doesn't help but to Shibe I am her person and she needs me If you know anything that could help I would appreciate it very much
[notify]
Mr. Jake the- Beagle

I am Murphy's- Law Embodied! <3- Me!

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 9:16pm PST 
Sorry you feel you need to give up your baby. I live a life similiar to yours and it's rather hectic.

You will probably do best with a private rehome. If you feel rehoming is your best bet. You should also look into resources in your area that may be able to help you.

I used a dog food bank for a while when things got really hard.

Good luck. And incase this may get moved. There is an adoption/ rescue area below. on this form.
[notify]