GO!

Organs in raw diet?

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Hank

Is it dinner- time yet?

Barked: Wed Apr 17, '13 6:12pm PST 
I give Hank liver and kidneys, he gets liver on Monday and kidneys on Thursdays. Bone every other day then a mixture of beef, chicken, turkey, pork, venison and hearts, gizzards etc......
[notify]

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 9:28am PST 
We mostly feed our dogs liver and they seem to love it. Well, that's aside from the bones that we give them as well as other meat products. If you're still not sure of what exactly you can feed your dog, you can check out this link: http://club.acedogsupplies.com.au/category/caring-for-your-dog/feedi ng/ebook-feeding/dog_food_and_nutrition_101?p=raw-food-diets
[notify]
Leo

Barked: Fri Apr 19, '13 8:11pm PST 
I order my meat online from a local butcher.

For Leo's organ meats and specially meats:

Various animal hearts, tongues, feet, kidney, lungs, liver,

ears, skin, necks, gizzards (muscle meat). Most of them there.

For bones Leo eats beef marrow bone centers, whole chicken + carcass (ribs cut out), turkey/chicken necks.

I think your revised ratio is better, you don't want to over feed on organ meets.

Cheers
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2