GO!

all the pretty colors,yet all taste the same.

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Terry

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 7:09pm PST 
This. Is gonna...naybe. sound gross. But. At one time or two. I used to get curious and,since a friend told me some people do taste it. I did. I took a piece of kibble and...you know...it tastw...awkward...like,salty,biter cornflakes. And all if the little pieces taste the same.

I did it once with dog food and with cat.....they have the same taste. I dont remenber the flavors of the brands but....no wonder why dogs never want to eat it.

I mean. They have less taste buds than us. Ewwwgh.

I imagine i can't be the only one who have done this xD
[notify]
Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 12:37am PST 
I tasted kibble once. Nothing special. It was one of the more decent brands, too.
I think dogs do rely more on smell than taste, but yeah.
[notify]
Terry

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 8:52am PST 
that explains why they eat poop and other nasty stuff,they can't taste food very much....Or maybe it is the other way around XD. But,that stuff taste strange.

All those colors are very nasty colorants that just makes it look pretty.
[notify]