GO!

Chicago Raw Food Supplier!!!!

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 7:31am PST 
Hello fellow dog lovers,

Anyone who lives in Chicago understands how difficult it may be to find a good supplier for raw dog food. Suppliers in Chicagoland area are scarce, and anything of quality at a fair cost requires a lengthy road trip.

My supplier is rawpaws.org and I had been speaking with Leslie over there about the possibility of delivery into Chicago, and the amount of people it would be doing a service to. Long story short, starting the month of May I will be satellite manager for the City of Chicago.

Chicago pickup location will be in wrigleyville once a month, to ask me any questions feel free to shoot me an email at amarlier27@icloud.com

To look at products and pricing please go to rawpaws.org

-Alex
[notify]