GO!

One month in to raw!

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
Terry

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 8:28pm PST 
Well,i only add the eggshell when he is having meat with no bone,and only once a week. a teaspoon of 1/2 and not even full,as ground eggshell has a lot of calcium.

I believe that feeding some organ meat,once a week or twice,having bone one or two times per week,giving leftovers here and there,eggs,a little,tiny bit of veggies and fruit,cottage cheese,yogurt,its what I think would be good to feed once they get accustomed to eating variety. those,along with a variety of meats,and fish,are a good diet.

i know i can't just throw a piece of the same meat,every single day,for the rest of his life,man,that would cause a LOT of problems. same as feeding kibble or even maybe worst. i did my research and luckily got information on the right places. I even got various books on the topic,along with Pukka's promise,which has very good info in many things. Heck i CONTINUE to research and learn new things.

PD: Whyyy!! Why they don't make threads Sticky T.T
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2