GO!

Can't Wait Much Longer ** Kinda a rant

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Jake & Sweet- Caroline

Tricolored- Hounds for life!

Barked: Tue Mar 19, '13 8:55pm PST 
I thought maybe I"d be able to hold Sweet Caroline off of raw for a few more weeks. But at the moment she's bullying jake and taking his food. Or rather she abandons her dog food because she knows jake will go after it and while he's guzzling down her dehyrated raw she's munching on his raw food. naughty

So far i haven't had a poop issue with her. I was kind of amazed. She tackles the organs and chicken feet like an old pro. It really makes me laugh.

I guess I'll have to go out and buy 2x as much food now.

I'll give this old girl some props. She had me fooled. But she's pretty shifty just like jake.

laugh out loud

When feeding two dogs on raw... I use the dogster spreed sheet made by Tika i believe. Is it alright to feed mostly ground with chicken feet as the bone content? Since i can get those pretty cheap and regularly and my dogs seem to prefer those more to drum sticks?
[notify]
Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Wed Mar 20, '13 6:49am PST 
Chicken feet are good.
[notify]
Maxwell

I'm triple- superior MAD- now!

Barked: Wed Mar 20, '13 8:58am PST 
If the ground doesn't have bone in it then chicken feet are great. Don't give them if the ground includes bone! If the dog chomps on them just right the toes will move!
[notify]

Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Wed Mar 20, '13 3:59pm PST 
Its sounds like she is ready for raw. Maybe if she can't eat everything u can mix the dehydrated raw with the raw.
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Fri Mar 22, '13 7:56am PST 
My dogs love chicken feet. Dink our old 16 dog ate them up.
[notify]